– brown sugar
– baking soda
1. Melted brown sugar can ruin pots if you’re not careful, so right after you make this, soak your pot in water overnight so that the sugar stuck to it can dissolve off.
1. Put a pot on the stove and set the heat to medium. You don’t want it too hot, or you might burn the sugar instead of melting it.
2. Pour some brown sugar into the pot. The amount depends on how much you want to make, but I usually make about a cup at a time.
3. Stir the sugar as it melts, making sure it doesn’t stick and burn at the bottom of the pot.
4. Once it’s completely melted, add…
View original post 150 more words